Magnum & Larger Champagne
Champagne is about celebration, its about a brief moment of excess, some luxury to acknowledge an occasion. Champagne is one of life’s luxuries where bigger is definitely better.
- The magnum is the equivalent of two standard bottles and should serve twelve, but that depends on the person pouring and the company being kept.
- Bottle, the standard 75cl that most people will be familiar with, this is enough for six glasses.
- Magnum, from the latin for ‘great’ a 1.5l bottle, double the standard size contains around 12 glasses
- Jeroboam, with the Jeroboam we take our first step into mythology and history, named after the 1st King of Isreal, this bottle is 3l and will fill 24 glasses
- Rehoboam, 36 glasses can be filled by this 4.5l bottle, named after the grandson of King David, ruler of Judah in the 10th Century BC.
- Methuselah, 6 litres of champagne, enough to give 64 people a glass full. Named after the Old Testament character who supposedly lived to 969 years of age, which is as impressive as the size of this bottle.
- Salmanazar, named after 13th and 8th Century BC kings this bottle holds 9 litres of champagne, that’s 12 standard bottles or 72 glasses, which would make for a rather interesting night in.
- Balthazar, 12 litres, 16 standards size bottles or 96 glasses. Named after one of the three kings to visit Jesus.
- Nebuchadnezzar, named after the most powerful of all Babylonian kings this enormous bottle holds 15 litres, 20 standard bottles or 120 glasses, truly a sight to behold.
Prestige Drinks are the masters of bottle engraving. We can add your personal message to a wide range of Champagne bottles with image engraving available on selected bottles. Perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions.
- Photo Engraved Ruinart Blanc de Blanc Magnum Champagne 150clSpecial Price £181.49 Regular Price £186.49
- Photo Engraved Ruinart Blanc de Blanc Jeroboam Champagne 300clSpecial Price £553.99 Regular Price £558.99
Are you of legal drinking age in your country?